TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright on Content
The contents of this website (including, but not limited to, any text, photographs and other images, and any software contained herein) are protected by United Kingdom Copyright Law and under International Treaties.
No part of this website or its contents may be copied, stored, transmitted, reproduced or distributed in any form or medium whatsoever without the permission of Online Music Exams (“OME”). Any person viewing, or using, this website, in any capacity, is deemed (without limitation) to accept our Website Terms and Conditions as set out below.
Website Terms & Conditions
1. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information and the data contained in this website (including, but not limited to, any descriptions or specifications relating to any product) is correct, no guarantee or warranty is or can be given as to the accuracy of any such information or data or that any particular product referred to in this website is fit for any particular purpose.
2. Any person, firm, company or other organisation using the above mentioned information or data therefore does so entirely at its own risk and liability and neither OME (including any affiliate, subsidiary or licensee) nor any of the contributors to this website, can accept any responsibility for any adverse outcome resulting from the use of or reliance upon any such information or data.
3. In any event, the liability of OME (again, including any affiliate, subsidiary or licensee) arising out of the supply and use of such information and data will not extend to any incidental or consequential damages or losses including (without limitation) loss of profit.
4. Any information and data contained on this website may be changed or updated without notice. OME furthermore reserves the right to change the specification of any product referred to in this website or to cease to supply any such product without notice.
5. This website may contain links to other websites operated by OME or by other persons (“Third Party Websites”). OME and any such other persons are independent contractors and are not agents of OME. OME therefore does not accept any responsibility for the content, availability, operation or performance of Third Party Websites nor does OME accept any responsibility for any non-compliance by any such dealers, distributors and other persons with any legal requirements (including but not limited to non-compliance with any data protection legislation).
6. This website may contain comments made by our customers. However, in publishing such comments, OME is not to be taken as endorsing or accepting any such comments. Any views expressed are solely the views of such persons. Where applicable, any person wishing to publish any item on this website shall submit such items to OME for its prior approval. OME shall be entitled in its absolute discretion be entitled to decline to publish any such item and shall not be required to give a reason for doing so.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email at: