About this Module 1 Exam:
The Orange Foundation course is comprised of 3 Modules/grades
Module 1 – Debut
Module 2 – Grade 1
Module 3 – Grade 2
In this Module 1 exam you will be asked to play elements from the course materials covering open chords and 1 Octave scales. There is a theory element covering rhythm, note values and note reading.
The course for this exam can be found here: www.orangeamps.com/learn
Course accredited & recognised:
Trinity Rock & Pop Initial guitar
Rockschool debut guitar grade
RGT LCM guitar step
How long does it take?
Approximately 10 minutes from start to finish.
Minimum system requirements:
- A laptop or P.C with screen (not available for mobile or tablets)
- Browser: A current version of Chrome/Safari/Firefox
- Operating system: Windows 7/OS X
- Internet: Stable wi-fi or Ethernet for best results. Download speed 5mbps – Upload speed 2mbps
- Camera: Built in camera or external HD camera with microphone
- Sound: Any speaker system that you can hear comfortably (not available for headphones)
Firefox Browser not currently supported.