About this Exam:
If you are here, you may have already completed the ‘Orange Rock Guitar Foundation Course’. Great news – you are just one step away from taking your exam and getting awarded for all of your hard work!
If you are not quite ready to take an exam yet and are just curious to find out what our exams are, read on.
Each exam board have their own way of getting you to your goal. Orange have chosen to group their grades together in this course which some users may prefer, as there are less exams to take to get to Grade 8.
The Orange Rock Guitar Foundation Course is the equivalent to starting at Debut level and finishing at Grade 2. If you pass, you will receive a Level 1 Award, internationally recognised by the UK & EU.
The course for this exam can be found here: www.orangeamps.com/learn
Accredited & recognised:
Trinity Rock & Pop Initial guitar grade + grade 1 + grade 2 .
Rockschool debut guitar grade + grade 1 + grade 2.
RGT LCM guitar step + grade 1 + grade 2.
How long does it take?
Approximately 30 minutes from start to finish.
Minimum system requirements:
- A laptop or P.C with screen (not available for mobile or tablets)
- Browser: A current version of Chrome/Safari/Firefox
- Operating system: Windows 7/OS X
- Internet: Stable wi-fi or Ethernet for best results. Download speed 5mbps – Upload speed 2mbps
- Camera: Built in camera or external HD camera with microphone
- Sound: Any speaker system that you can hear comfortably (not available for headphones)
Firefox Browser not currently supported.