User Manual V1.0
The Bax Bangeetar’s two outputs can be used in a number of ways for both live and studio use:
- OUT connected to the input of a guitar amplifier as a boost/distortion/EQ pedal;
- OUT connected to an external power amp, or the effects return (‘power amp in’) of an amp’s effect loop;
- CAB SIM OUT to a recording console;
- CAB SIM OUT to a PA via a DI box;
- OUT to a guitar amp, CAB SIM OUT to PA/recording console via a DI box;
- (Pedal disengaged) OUT to a recording interface’s Line Input and modelling software.
Tip: If ground hum occurs when using both outputs, engage the ‘Ground Lift’ function on the DI box/desk.
REPLACING THE BATTERY
The battery should be replaced if you notice a drop in ‘headroom’ when the pedal is engaged, or when the LEDs begin to dim. To conserve the battery, unplug your guitar from the IN when not in use. Remove the battery when not used for long periods.
The Bax Bangeeter is powered by a single 9V (PP3/6F22) battery. To replace the battery, unfasten the four screws on the ends/sides of the pedal which secure the base. Remove the base and replace the battery, ensuring it is firmly secured in the metal clip. Be sure to observe the battery’s polarity (+ vs. –).